What is it?
The benefit provides: A temporary FCC program to help households struggling to afford internet service during the pandemic. For additional information, Call 833-511-0311, or visit fcc.gov/broadbandbenefit
- Up to $50/month discount for broadband service,
- Up to $75/month discount for households on qualifying Tribal lands,
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet purchased through a participating provider.
Online Use the online application at GetEmergencyBroadband.org Emergency Broadband Support Center P.O. Box 7081 London, KY 40742 Ask your provider if they participate in the EBB, or use our online tool to find a participating company near you. T
Who is eligible?
A household is eligible if one member of the household:
- Has an income that is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or participates in certain government assistance programs
- Receives benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch or breakfast program
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
- Experienced a substantial loss of income due to job loss or furlough since February 29, 2020
Participating eligible Internet Providers serving Missisquoi Valley School District homes:
Franklin Telephone Co.
How to Apply:
- Directly contact your provider,
- Use the online application at GetEmergencyBroadband.org
- By mail: Print an application, attached, and send to Emergency Broadband Support Center P.O. Box 7081 London, KY 40742
- Call: 833-511-0311