- Department for Children & Families Benefit Programs
- Letter to MVSD Community – March 27, 2020 (Information regarding school closing for the rest of the year.
- Vermont Department of Health CORONAVIRUS Information
- 5 Tips for Families as They Transition to Home Learning
- MVSD COVID-19 Program and Exposure Control Plan
Free School Meals
Local Food Pantries
Child Care for Essential Workers
The Governor has asked the state to gather information on those essential workers who require childcare. The list of who is an Essential Worker can be found here: https://vem.vermont.gov/essentialpersons. If you work in one of those categories and cannot find care for your children, please fill out the survey below.
Let’s Grow Kids has developed a web form to help collect information to connect the families of essential workers with child care in schools and licensed child care programs that are operating to provide services now through April 6, 2020, while school dismissal and general child care service closures are in effect.
Essential workers who need help finding child care should visit: https://webportalapp.com/webform/essentialworkers. Families can also call 2-1-1 ext. 6, or call 1-877-705-9008 to speak to a child care referral specialist.
Mental Health Crisis Information
Vermont Care Partners have prepared this list of Intake and Crisis Lines for anyone who may need them.
PreK Learning from Home:
Supplemental Resources for Families
PreK Learning from Home Supplemental Resources for Families from the Vermont Agency of Education is available now!